We love it when we get recipe examples for our Coffee Rub! Thanks to Charlie at The Beaten Path Distribution for the delicious looking pictures and amazing recipes below:
A few months back my dude Martin at Beachcomber Coffee reached out to me with his new product. BeachComber Coffee Rub. A great blend of Beachcomber Coffee and cooking spices, which is already my favorite new ingredient this summer. We got to play with the coffee rub a bunch over the past few weeks and worked out all of the kinks for a taco recipe. We wanted the recipe to actually be good, so we made the meal three separate times to make sure everything was working right. Pulled chicken as always been a favorite, but the Coffee Rub takes it to another level. As for the Salsa Verde we came up with, the Coffee Rub adds that super nice rich savory flavor to help balance the spicy, tangy salsa. We had an absolute blast making these and putting this together, can't wait to hear what ya'll think!
- Beachcomber Spicy Salsa Verde
- 10 Medium-Sized Tomatillos
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper
- 1 Lime
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1/2 Yellow Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 3 Pinches Cilantro
- 1 TBSP Beachcomber Coffe Rub
Super simple! Chop tomatillos, peppers, onion, garlic. Juice lime and add to mixture along with cilantro and Coffee Rub. Put all ingredients in food processor and blend/chop until desired texture.
- Beachcomber Pulled Chicken Tacos
- 1.5 LBS Chicken Breast
- 2 Cups Veggie Or Chicken Broth
- 1 Large Yellow Onion
- 2 Cloves Chopped Garlic
- 1 Cup Cheese of Choice
- 8 Pack Corn Tortillas
- 2 TBSP Beachcomber Coffee Rub
- Canola Oil
- Lightly coat large pan with canola oil. Put to medium heat and add chopped garlic and onion.
- While onions and garlic are cooking, cut chicken breast into large cubes. Lightly toss cubed chicken in Coffee Rub and let stand. Once onion is translucent, add cubed chicken and broth. Bring to a simmer and cook covered for 45 minutes or until chicken starts to shred easily.
- Strain remaining liquids, begin pulling chicken apart with two forks. Chicken should rip pretty easily.
- Place in tortilla shells with your favorite taco fillings and enjoy!